[Morpeth 400 71 of 72]


Parish of Morpeth Sheet 79 Plan 7

< List of Names
as written on the Plan
Various modes of
Spelling the same Names
Authority for those modes of
Situation Descriptive Remarks, or other
General Observations
which may be considered of Interest
St Barnabas’ Church St Barnabas’ Church The Revd E.C. Ogle In the hamlet A neat stone edifice,
(Chapel of Ease) St Barnabas’ Church Mr Wm Tweedy of Thorneyford capable of accommodating
St Barnabas’ Church Mr Samuel Davidson 125 persons and is attended
by the Curate of Morpeth.
The above was erected
in 1845 at the expense of
the late Revd J.S. Ogle
Kirkley Park Kirkley Park Mr Bewick 10 Chains West of A piece of ornamental gorund surrounding
Kirkley Park Mr Davison St Barnabas Church Kirkley Hall, the greater portion of this
Kirkley Park Mr Hogarth object is in the Ph of Ponteland
Thorneyford Bridge Thorneyford Bridge Mr Bewick 5 Chains South A recently erected stone bridge of
Thorneyford Bridge Mr Davison of St Barnabas one arch thrown across the River
Thorneyford Bridge Mr Hogarth Church Blyth
George Davison Junr

Abbreviations are underlined like this RE and the expansion may be seen by hovering the cursor over the abbreviation.

An entry outlined like this has a note which may be seen by hovering the cursor over it.

Transcribed by EDA and LCA

Return to Morpeth 400 index

«Previous page     Next page»